Book Release: Journey Into Awareness: Reclaiming Your Life


After a lot of work, time and love, I’m happy to announce that my new book Journey Into Awareness: Reclaiming Your Life is out and available for purchase on Amazon. 

I began writing this book a couple years ago, writing about different realizations I was coming to about life during a major turning point in my own. I found that the things I had been carrying for much of my life were becoming too heavy to continue to carry and, through my private practice, I was seeing that many other people were feeling the same way. We were all beginning to question, on a deeper level, all the things we had been told and all of the things we had been telling ourselves. We wanted more. We all did. We wanted to be happy in our lives. We wanted to feel peaceful. We wanted to enjoy good relationships with the people around us. We wanted to move toward our dreams unafraid. We wanted to release our anxiety and feel safe in our own bodies. We wanted to learn how to open our hearts and to approach life from a place of love and not fear. We all held the same belief that we were part of a greater whole, divine in our origin, sacred in who we are. Now we wanted to create a life that reflected that as the central premise of our existence. But first we had to learn how to let go of everything that was holding us back. 

"My hope is that these pages will offer a different way of looking at the things we struggle with and might offer a way to our own freedom, 
a path to reclaiming our lives."

Journey Into Awareness is a book of reflections about life.  Each chapter consists of a page or two about different aspects of our journey and common themes I’ve seen come up over and over again with myself and so many other people around me. My hope is that these pages will offer a different way of looking at the things we struggle with and might offer a way to our own freedom, a path to reclaiming our lives. ~Karin M. Keyes


🌸 🌸 🌸







Popular posts from this blog

Embracing the Magnitude and Magic of Life

We All Are Souls in Growth

The Power of Choice